Suspect in double homicide back in ETX | News
VAN ZANDT COUNTY, TX (KLTV)- Accused capital murder suspect Donny Greenhow is back in East Texas. Greenhow was taken to the Van Zandt County Justice Center on Thursday, arriving from Tennessee where he was caught after fleeing the state of Texas after allegedly killing a Van Zandt County couple, Peter and Latricia Shick.
On Friday, Donny Greenhow was arraigned by a Van Zandt county judge, and is being held on $1million bond.
Authorities say Greenhow was a family friend of the victims. They say Latricia body was discovered in the kitchen and her husband, Peter, was found in their bedroom.
Investigators linked Greenhow to the murders by the fingerprints he left behind in a SUV stolen from Kaufman County.
He was discovered in West Tennessee after he left his I.D. on the counter at a gas station while filling up his tank in Ripley, Tennessee.
- Sheriff: double murder connected to month-long crime spree
- Authorities identify victims in ETX double murder; suspect still on the loose
- Double homicide suspect abandons vehicle; manhunt continues
- ETX double murder suspect captured in Tennessee; awaits possible extradition
Copyright 2012 KLTV. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Public hearing gets heated over who should pay for next phase of Toll Road 49
- How is this new 'Merry Christmas' bill impacting ETX schools?
- Lindale FFA Student Wins Championship, Team Finishes in Top 20
- East Texas freshman serves as principal for a day
- City of Lindale to Host Two Christmas Events in December for Community Participation