It's time for the Great American Peanut Butter Festival...and a new world record | Events
It's time again for the Great American Peanut Butter Festival in Grand Saline!
This year, along with vendors, food, and music, the town will attempt to built the world's LONGEST peanut butter and jelly sandwich. It will take over 500 people to make this long sammie! To participate, all you need to do is be at the Great American Peanut Butter Festival on Saturday, November 9th at 1:45pm.
Schedule of events:
Great American Peanut Butter Festival Saturday, November 9th
7:00 a.m. Peanut Butter Pancake Breakfast at Main Street Baptist
9:00 a.m. Vendors open
10:00 a.m. Peanut Butter Parade down Grand Saline Main Street
11:00 a.m. Entertainment on Main Stage
12:00 p.m. PBJ Eating Contest (sign up at Nutty's)
1:00 p.m. Entertainment on Main Stage
1:45 Line up for Sandwich making in middle of Main Street
2:00 p.m. Building of the World's LONGEST Pb&J!!
At the Great American Peanut Butter Festival, our PB&J eating contest is fun to be a part of, and fun to watch! The winner gets bragging rights plus $100! To enter just stop by Nutty's Peanut Butter to fill out the entry form on festival day.
Call Keith at (903)962-8172 for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Firefighter Joe Yeakley benefits this weekend offer opportunities to help
- What's going on in East Texas this weekend? January 23-26
- Lindale business owner launches sign campaign opposing 'relief route'
- Fund set up for firefighter critically injured in early morning fire
- Walmart robbery suspect Bowers also charged with earlier assault